- 1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- 2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- 3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- 4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other seenityet.com users.
- 5. You may not use the seenityet.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- 6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, and video clips ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the seenityet.com service.
- 7. You must not attempt to modify, adapt or hack seenityet.com
- 8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any seenityet.com members ("Spam").
- 9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 10. You must not, in the use of seenityet.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 11. The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is prohibited to post on seenityet.com:
- 1. Content that contains nudity or other offensive subject matter
- 2. Content that promotes racism, hatred, or physical harm against a group or individual
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your seenityet.com account. While seenityet.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that seenityet.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the seenityet.com service at your own risk.
- 1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the seenityet.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 5. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Third Party Content
Third Party Content that appears on seenityet.com is, in each case, the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of the creator/licensor. You agree to only display the Third Party Content on your personal computer solely for your personal use. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to download, cache, reproduce, modify, display (except as set forth in this paragraph), edit, alter or enhance any of the Third Party Content in any manner unless you have permission from the owner of the Third Party Content. GOPOTATO LLC DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may be linked to other sites that are not GOPOTATO LLC sites. GOPOTATO is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and GOPOTATO is not responsible for such linked sites, including, without limitation, the content or links displayed on such sites.
- 1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the seenityet.com service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- 2. Seenityet.com undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- 2. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- 3. A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit seenityet.com to locate the material;
- 4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- 5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
GOPOTATO's agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
155 W. Washington Blvd. Suite 417
Los Angeles, CA 90015